Welcome to Georgia Driving Coach!
Why our Georgia Drivers Education Courses?
- Exclusive for new Teenage Georgia drivers
- We educate the parents about new Teen Georgia driving laws
- Save money on your car insurance and $150 Tax Credit!
- We pick you up from Home or School
- Course Completed in 1 or 2 weeks!
- Classes are engaging, interactive, and hands-on
- Convenient North Fulton, Johns Creek & Alpharetta and Forsyth County locations
- Qualified, Certified by the State, professional instructors
What is "Joshua's Law"?
Senate Bill 226 also known as "Joshua's Law” was passed during the 2005 General Assembly. Beginning January 1, 2007, all 16 year-olds applying for a Class D driver's license must complete an approved driver education course AND complete a total of 40 hours of supervised driving, 6 hours of which must be at night, with a parent or guardian's sworn verification that these driving requirements have been met.
How do I satisfy the Joshua's Law requirement?
Parents and students will choose 1 option per column below. One from the 30 hour and one from the behind the wheel column. Any of the 4 variations will satisfy the requirement but note that most insurance companies require the classroom and 6 hour professional taught to qualify for insurance discounts. Please discuss your options with your auto insurance agent.
30 Hours in the Georgia Driving Coach Classroom
30 Hrs of Online Curriculum
Behind the Wheel
6 Hours with a Georgia Driving Coach Instructor
40 Hrs with Parent or Guardian